About the Journal
Journal of Practical Studies in Education (JPSE) is a bimonthly double-blind peer-reviewed open access journal that publishes educational research making a significant contribution to the understanding and practice of education as well as advances in the field . Moreover, JPSE aims towards publishing high-quality papers addressing the relevant practical and theoretical aspects of educational processes embedded in different social, behavioural, and cultural contexts. Articles submitted to JPSE should bring together a variety of practical and methodological tools relevant to educational disciplines. We welcome empirical and methodological papers, experimental studies, observations of classroom behaviours, interviews, and surveys. Important criteria in the selection process are quality of argument and execution, clarity in presentation, and educational significance.
JPSE welcomes review papers of any research monograph or edited volume which takes a critical and analytical approach towards education, as broadly conceived above. If you are interested in reviewing any recent, relevant text please email email@example.com and we can arrange for a book copy to be sent to you.
- Country of Publication: England
- Publisher: Global Talent Academy Press
- ISSN: 26344629 (Print & online)
- DOI: Yes
- Imprint: Lulu Press Inc.
- Format:Print & Online
- Acceptance Rate: 15% in 2020
- Frequency: Bimonthly
- Publication Dates:January, March, May, July, September, November
- e-Version FirstTM: Yes
- Scope: Education
- Article Processing Charges: Yes (Subject to change)
- Type of Journal:Academic/Scholarly Journals
- Open Access: Yes
- Indexed & Abstracted: Yes
- Policy: Double blind peer-reviewed
- Language of Publication: English
- Review Time:Eight Weeks Approximately
- Contact & Submission e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To make your initial submission process as easy as possible, as well as to make it easier for the editors and referees to review your manuscript, we require your manuscript in the journal template. For the journal template, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Full title: Specific, descriptive, concise, and comprehensible to readers outside the field, max 95 characters (including spaces).
- Full author details: The title(s), full name(s), position(s), affiliation(s) and contact details (postal address, email, telephone, highest academic degree, Open Researcher and Contributor Identification (ORCID) and cell phone number) of each author.
- Corresponding author: Identify to whom all correspondence should be addressed.
- Authors’ contributions: Briefly summarise the nature of the contribution made by each of the authors listed.
- Disclaimer: A statement that the views expressed in the submitted article are his or her own and not an official position of the institution or funder.
- Source(s) of support: These include grants, equipment, and/or other support that facilitated conduct of the work described in the article or the writing of the article itself.
- Summary: Lastly, a list containing the number of words, pages, tables, figures and/or other supplementary material should accompany the submission.
Anyone that has made a significant contribution to the research and the paper must be listed as an author in your cover letter. Contributions that fall short of meeting the criteria as stipulated in our policy should rather be mentioned in the ‘Acknowledgements’ section of the manuscript.
English Language Editing
JCSLL recommends that your manuscript be professionally edited prior to submission. JCSLL authors will receive a 15% discount off the language editing services provided by Global Talent Academy. Please note that you should avoid making additional changes to your manuscript after receiving the edited version, as grammatical errors maybe introduced. For more detailed information, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
e-Version First is a feature offered through the journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.